Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was listening to the radio the other day and there was an advertisement for a new drug for IBS C and D, that started with "Digestive", or something like that and it had a few names after that. Digest, Digestive """".?? Well it was supposed to be for IBS C and D so I was kind of wondering what it was called so I could go look for it in the store. Anyone know what I am talking about?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey I ended up buying the pills at Walgreens because I didnt want to wait for the free samples. But it was a good thing I did because as its a month later since I requested the samples and they still haven't come. They worked awesome in the beginning, but I took milk of magnesia to help out, and they haven't worked the same since. (I think most of it was in my head too, saying to myself that this is really going to work.) After taking them for a week I finally made appointments, traveled, and stayed the night at someones house! I still take it every day and I'm doing a lot better than I was before. I would encourage everyone to try them because they are only 10.00 at the drug store. There's really nothing to lose. Good luck

·
Registered
77 Posts
Are you talking about Digestive Advantage for IBS?That's funny because I just came here to see if anyone had heard of it or tried it. I am IBS-Cand I took a pill when I came home from work. I'll have to ait and see what happens. Any other input would help. Thx, Linda

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.