Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my latest shipment this week and noticed that the size of the bottle and the formulation have changed. I haven't run out of my old supply so I haven't used the new stuff yet. Mark, have you had a chance to use it yet, and do you have any comments? I was going to PM you, but then I thought others might have the same question. Thanks.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I have been using it for about 3 weeks. So far soo good.

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
They have come up with a new method of concentration so they are still getting the flavonoids from about 10000 grapes in each bottle. They have also added Resveritrol to it to better control blood pressure--and I have read elsewhere of it possibly helping in stroke prevention, so that is all good. I have been taking the new ones for 2 months and, as far as my bowels, they seem even a little better. Just remember the dose is now 2 a day, not 4.Mark

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
S Line:0161-888-8090 That's the UK number. Give them a call and tell them you want to try it and they will explain all about how to get it. Mark

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
they are still getting the flavonoids from about 10000 grapes in each bottle.
This is one of the reasons I believe so much in supplementation, rather than trying to get these nutrients through diet alone. I would have to eat the seeds and skins of 300 grapes a day, every day, to get this same result. Even things like Welch's grape juice or pomegranate juice you would have to consume some unknown quantity on a daily basis. That kind of dietary bookkeeping just isn't going to happen in my house. (Then there are all of those tomatoes for my prostate, fresh fish for the omega 3s, horse hooves for glucosamine, etc. etc.)Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.