Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This diet is designed to help you cope with the stress that builds up during the day. Breakfast: 1 grapefruit 1 slice whole wheat toast 8 oz. skim milk Lunch: 4 oz. lean broiled chicken breast l cup steamed spinach 1 cup herb tea 1 Oreo cookie Mid-Afternoon snack: The rest of Oreos in the package 2 pints Rocky Road ice cream, nuts, cherries and whipped cream 1 jar hot fudge sauce Dinner: 2 loaves garlic bread 4 cans or 1 large pitcher Coke 1 large sausage, mushroom and cheese pizza 3 Snickers bars Late Evening News: Entire frozen Sara Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from freezer) (sometimes save this for pity parties) Remember: Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.------------------ Don't make ME come down there!!. GOD

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If only! You made me smile but with that particular diet I would be the size of a house within weeks. Sounds yummy though.------------------SD

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GADS -- except for breakfast and lunch -- that is a great diet.The only problem is I don't have a sweet tooth ------ I have 32 of them

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Good one Joyce. A nice gradual ending to the day (especially for my taste buds!). That evening, the middle of the night, or the next day, however might prove to be even more stressful for us IBSers!
Oh well, one can dream, can't we?
Give me back my comfort foods!
[This message has been edited by moldie (edited 06-09-2000).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts