Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone! I have been reading messages and certainly commiserate with everyone and their symptoms. I seem to get my symptoms when I am under great stress. They come on without notice and start with upper stomach pain, belching, and gas. Then it sort of "moves" downward and the upper discomfort decreases. After a day or so, and a couple of BM's, which may be loose or not, it works it's self out of my system. I also usually have a headache during this time. I can stay "good" for weeks or months, but since last year have been having a much worse time and stress is a lot worse as well. My question is if others experience a similar pattern with headache? I do have anxiety problems, which of course get worse if stress is worse. Take Xanax if necessary but try not to if possible. Headaches are on top of head and nose, like a sinus headache really. Can someone please comment for me?Thanks so much,Suze

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi there,I have been told i have ibs - although i do have lost of other symptoms too so im not convinced but i do suffer with anxiety and panick attack and depression! i have had exactly the same headaches which i have constantly said to docs i think i got sinus problems and then gone back and said same thing but i have been checked and scaned and theres nothing there - they told me they are tensions headaches and tiredness - i also get them right round the back of my head and neck! so take a nice relaxing bath hun and try and de-stress !! xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.