Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! I am amanda i am new to this web site i have been dealing with chronic constipation for the past two years..i just got insurance and am finally getting things done to help my problem GO figure..when i stated having chronic constipation i lost my insurance! I have became to the point where i can't have a bowl movement on my own if I ever do its about the size of a mini reeces buttercup lolMy family doctor gave me a blood test because of all of my symptoms he thought it was a thyroid problem I am only 20 years old and i highly doubt that..when my test results came back everything came back normal. I got my doctor to refer me to a gastronuroligist..I was just given a sitzmarks test I was wondering if the little rings can only come out through your bowl...And what happens if you can't go during the time waiting for the xray, do all of the rings just sit there inside of you??Thank you! I am glad to find somewhere where everyone can understand my pain! This really effects your life dramatically.I get tired of doctors saying on just eat more fiber HELLO that is not the problem! I am thankful i am finally on my road to find what is going on!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.