Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I just found this forum and am excited to learn from others. I have suffered with this for 20+ years. I have never been formally diagnoses, but I know it is what I have. I never know when one of these "attacks" are going to occur. There is no specific food that causes it. When they come, I break out in an intense sweat, shake all over, hurt so bad I think I am dying, and if I don't get to a restroom ASAP, well...you understand. All the pain and symptoms are relieved once I "get it all out", which is usually 3 trips to the bathroom. It is always a yellow colored water with mucous and it burns REALLY bad. Doctors have done tests for years. The last colonoscopy I had, they said I had diverticulosis, but in researching the internet, I really believe I have IBS. Recently, I had tons of blood clots removed from my rectum (it required two separate surgeries) Now, I am bleeding bright red blood everytime I go to the bathroom. They want to schedule another colonosopy and do a biopsy. They fear I may have cancer. Does this story sound familiar to anyone else?

· Registered
1,331 Posts
Yes it does, except for the yellow part. I do have blood too when I go allot or when it is on the hard side. I do have the shakes all over, sweat, etc. too. I never know when nor where my attacks are going to be so I live my life around the bathroom. I don't go out alot because after a few accidents, I get scared.Life sucks when you have IBS-D.This forum helps so much. I am so glad I found it a few months ago.Take care and good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.