Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just found this site and signed up. It's so nice to know I'm not alone. I have had several close calls and was wondering if anyone has had to ask to move to the head of the line in a public washroom? I have a great fear of grabbing some poor unsuspecting child by the shoulder and saying "let me go first". Has this happened to anyone?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Debray, I think it has happened to all of us at one time or another. The anxiety sets off the problem, the problem sets off the anxiety - a vicious circle. Your not alone. I trying to not be so anxious about going out, and sometimes it works. However just the thought that someting might happen is enough to set me off. Good luck, try to relax, and put your mind on something else. I know how hard it is to do, but its worth a try. Des

·
Registered
160 Posts
I can sooo relate. I have pretty much managed to know all my routes to travel and where all the best restrooms are to avoid this. My doctor and I joke about it sometimes because he knows that I may have to stop 5 times before an appointment with him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.