Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, About 6 weeks I was diagnosed with IBS following a particually stressfull period but after looking at the symptoms I think i've had it since i was around 12 (now 17) as I remember mints in particular gave me crippiling stomach pain. Anyway, my symptoms are now extreme nausea (was due to go on holiday today a 7 hour round trip and im now back home as I couldnt take it), stomach pain, extreme tiredness after meals (I usually have to sleep), bloating, gas, achy muscles, headaches to name a few and I believe the assosiated irritable bladder, my symptoms also wake me during the night.Anyway, I've just been eating my normal diet because I dont know what I should cut out and all the things I've read so far haven't helped me. I kept a food diary for 3 weeks (though I know thats not very long) that didnt show any trends.I know that IBS is very different for everyone but i wondered if there are any food that seem to be definate no's?Thankyou for any helpp.s. Sorry about the bad spelling its been a long day

·
Registered
312 Posts
bloating gas, sore muscles and headaces i remember all too well when i ate things like spagetti :(you can try my diet if you like its the bottom post in this linkhttp://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/index.php?/topic/119213-cant-seem-to-be-able-to-enjoy-any-nice-food/you will want to avoid almonds and blueberries till your stomach is good for sure i know they are on my food list but i would avoid them till your stomach is healed.also here is lots of IBS info but it is a lot to read.http://www.biblelife.org/bowel.htmalso foods for me that are definate no's as in cause giant problems would be sweet potatos, and dairy like milk but not raw milk.i have never tried raw milk but it is completely different. saddly the big dairy corporations have banned raw milk from being sold cause they know how good and healthy it is and how everyone will want it after geting it once. and they know there filthy factorys and terrible unnatural grain fed cow diet could never support a cow healthy enough to produce and sell raw milk. so they had to go and ban all the farmers who are skilled enough to raise a healthy cow from selling the cows raw milk.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.