Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello since returning from Cuba 2014 i have suffered with Eggy burp and eggy farts with dioreah extreme tiredness. i have been tested for Giardiasis, H Pylori, Celiac Disease all the others. Ive sent more poo samples than a Dung Beetle could handle, I've had blood tests wee tests and everything has come back NORMAL. But in the meantime I've had lots of days off work, felt so exhausted i could hardly move. Ive cut out all dairy no change, i cut out all wheat no change. Ive been referred to a consultant who said he didn't know either and put it down to a sever case of IBS and closed my case. Im still getting Eggy Burps and Farts diroreah feeling tired and low. Ive strangely put on loads of weight so I've been trying to eat more healthy cause im desperate to lose weight but every time i eat Veg, Fruit and salads i get a massive flareup of Eggy burps Farts and dioraeh and we all know you can't lose weight without eating all these healthy foods. Im now in a vicious circle and don't know what to do anymore, i don't know what to eat anymore

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.