Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been suffering with IBS for the past 10 years. It has reached a chronic state and nothing seems to help.I have been feeling terrible all day (nauseous, headache, fatigue, backache, etc). Obviously you have to put your best foot forward at work and disguising how you feel is very draining.I decided to search the internet and found this site. It is very comforting to know that there are other people out there with IBS. Most of the time when I've said that I suffer from IBS I've been treated like a hypochondriac.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Hi Frances, welcome to the board
Remeber that if your symptoms have changed recently, or if you have more symptoms, you should go and see your doctor to make sure there is nothing else the matter besides the IBS. ------------------susanIBS D/C type & M.E/CFS

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Hi Frances, welcome to the board
Remeber that if your symptoms have changed recently, or if you have more symptoms, you should go and see your doctor to make sure there is nothing else the matter besides the IBS. ------------------susanIBS D/C type & M.E/CFS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Frances
Sorry you're feeling bad
On this board you will find we all have experiences with putting on your best face even when you feel like ####, and with people treating us like it's "all in your head" You'll find lots of support here
Glad you found us

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome Frances
Sorry you're feeling bad
On this board you will find we all have experiences with putting on your best face even when you feel like ####, and with people treating us like it's "all in your head" You'll find lots of support here
Glad you found us

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all so much for the compassion and responding to my message. It has done a lot for my mental state.Linda, my symptoms are mostly constipation. I take Normacol Plus (bulk forming agent) for relief.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all so much for the compassion and responding to my message. It has done a lot for my mental state.Linda, my symptoms are mostly constipation. I take Normacol Plus (bulk forming agent) for relief.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.