Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am new to the group and was hoping that all of you experiences with this syndrome could help me. I am pretty sure I have IBS! I have not gone to the doctor because I am terrified of needles and am afraid of the blood work that pry has to be done. My symptoms started firing up 4 months ago and I have been living with this since then. I find my self worrying about it every time I am not near a bathroom. My symptoms usually alternate from having extreme D or constipation. I have Imodium that I take on occasion but worry that if i take it daily i will not be able to poop at all. I am going to vegas tomorrow and driving. It is about a 25 hour drive from where I am from and am worried that it will be unpleasant for my boyfriend if i can't get this under control. Will I still go to the bathroom if i take the Imodium daily? I don't want his whole family to worry about me on the trip due to the IBS. Someone please help soon!Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.