Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis around 5 years ago. Everything was going fine taking my medication and had no problems.For the last few months I feel nauseous on a daily basis so they changed my medication to a suppository, which has helped a little. Some days I still have bad nausea though although it never goes any further than just nausea.I am also getting pain right in the middle of my chest where the breast bone finishes. I was checked for heart problems but there is nothing showing.I am just wondering what I can do. I am not at all worried about going to the toilet, but am wondering what is the nausea and pain all about.Anyone else had these symptoms. I tend to panic over everything I get, its a pain never feeling well

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nausea was the main sypmtom I had before it was found that I had a hiatal hernia when a gastroscopy was done. Have you had a gastroscopy recently? My Dr's were surprised to find the hiatal hernia cause I only complained of nausea and not heartburn. They thought that was odd.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.