Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a 38 year old female who has had IBS symptoms since high school. In my early 20's I would sometimes eat and about 10 mins after I would get intense pain and have to run to the restroom and have a "blow out" as I call it. Normally I would sweat and be in severe pain for about 15 mins then after severe diarrhea I was left feeling weak and drained. This happened probably 1 a week. It hasn't been that bad in awhile, that usually happens 1 a month now.4 years ago I had a colonoscopy and was clean but now I've been having a lot of pain in upper right abdominal side, gas, and diarrhea or unformed stool every morning sometimes multiple times a day. I've had an ultrasound and hydascan to see about gallbladder issues, none were found. The pain went away but has now come back. I've never formally been diagnosed with IBS but I think this is probably my abdominal issue.Just wondering if anyone else has had these types of issues?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.