Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in so much pain right now I can hardly sit at my desk. I'm pretty sure that IBS is what my problem is. I've been through every kind of test, colonoscopy, endoscopies and it all comes back normal. I have had this pain that I can remember since I was 10....about 22 yrs ago. My mom used to think it was indigestion and gave me chews which didn't help. I take Nexium right now and that doesn't really seem to help. I've been to all kinds of doctors and they have exhausted all of their options. There doesn't seem to be any consistency of when it's going to start......seems like after lunch/before dinner though is the time....maybe about once a week. Sometimes it never goes into a full blown attack and times like now it's dibilitating. The only way I can get rid of the pain so I can breathe is to lie flat on my back. It's a horrible pain that starts in my upper abdomen and extends downward into my stomach....with bloating/gas/belching that reliefs it after hours. Nobody in my family or friends understand me because none have this problem. I also have days of no bowel movements...constipation to days where I'll cramp up and go about 3 times in a day. does anybody have these same problems...I need help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.