Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!Heard on the radio today about a new toilet seat someone has invented called the Zowie...something or other. It has a built in warmer,(personally I have enough hot air to do the trick). It also has an automatic room deoderiser & it rinses your bottom!The guy who is promoting it said they thought it would be better for the environment as you would use less toilet paper!Any buyers?sass

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a potty/bidet combo deal. I don't want to be warmed on my butt, I'm already hot enough with my fire-like hemorroids!! The rinsing is a good idea. That sure would help with my problem - a low water volume toilet that is constantly plugging with even the smallest amount of paper! Does it come with a built in fan to "fan dry" the bottom? Maybe then I'd buy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Chloe:Are you sure these are hemorrhoids? I've had a lot of pain/bleeding from my butt recently. I'm using Rowasa (mesalamine) suppositories, and it seems to be helping a lot, so far.bob

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, Bob, I'm sure. Though they are not bleeding at the present time.I have a prescription medication when they flare up and it seems to help. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts