Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the BB and have been very interested in the help so many of you have found with calcuim and fiber and colon calm.I would like to more about all this. I have suffered with IBS D for over 20 years. I'm so tired of it! and of the pain! and the Dr.'s just keep trying different medicine. I am on Lomotil at the present time. But only when I get a flare up. It is suppose to help with the colon spasams. I looked at the store at the Caltrate that some of you have mentioned. There were several types of caltrate. So I decided to get more information before getting anything. Looking forward to learning more! Thanks so much for having such a wonderful and knowledgable information!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Welcome to the Board!! It's been a great source of information, support and laughter for me. For information regarding calcium, search for posts by Linda, a/k/a "LNape." She's the expert on this and has a very detailed post about how to take it. I just purchased some Caltrate last night because I'm at my wit's end with this IBS-D. I hope it works as well as everyone says it does!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bablette,Welcome to the board, You're sure to get the help you need, here.....I have been helped with the Calcrate Plus (purple and white box)......------------------LET'S ALL PRAY FOR A CURE TO THIS IBS SOON!BETTIE[This message has been edited by BETTIE (edited 01-19-2000).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To the top.......------------------LET'S ALL PRAY FOR A CURE TO THIS IBS SOON!BETTIE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.