Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello im tracey im 31 with 3 kids. have always been a well person and felt quite lucky to harldy ever bieng ill.that all changed after i had my son over a year ago. i have not felt well since.it started with constant tiredness like fatigue were i cant concentrate get headaches,confusion etc.find day to day hard work. i put it down to havin a baby. but then diarhoea started like quite severe so i changed my diet. (made no diff)then i got constant lower backache . and this is how i have been since. i ahve had a few accidents . so i went to docs. ended up there a few times. now im booked in for a colnoscopy . i now get hot flushes in the day and aches pains cramps etc. does all this sound like ibs? my diarrohea some days can just be like water its nasty. or just loose i have not had a normal poop in a year. the doc isnt sure and even mentioned ibd and this is why im havin the camera to rule out other things . and then go from there. im like this every day by the way and its makin my life a misery at the min.thanks for listning.trayc xx

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Definitely get the colonoscopy, but a combo of fibromyalgia and IBS (they often run together) can be that bad. Once they know what they are dealing with they can start trying some treatments.You might look at our Stories (click Real Stories in the menu near the top) and check out the optomistic ones to see some things that help. We have a chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia section if the tired, body aches, and brain fog end up being that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.