Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:Newbie here to the site but not to IBS. Had a number of bad years from 16-21yrs then some peace for a while. Well, it is back. Gas,bloating, c and d and I am in my early 30s now.Back then I primarily had gas pains everywhere from lower abdominal to upper chest/shoulders. Now it seems to be pain in the region above the belly button but well below the breastbone and sometimes btwn the blades. Achy sometimes stabbing, feel very gassy, belch frequently, feel naseauous at times, just plain nasty. Had work-up for GB,Pancreas,Stomach,,(ultrasound) and nothing there.Anyone else have middle abdominal pains, I guess to say below the stomach, early part of the intestines and gassy/bloaty feeling up to the esophagus? What causes the pain?Fiber helps but then increases gas, afraid to eat not knowing what will flare it up.Just venting, after years of relative peace it is depressing knowing it is back.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.