Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, great site, have learned a lot reading everyones posts. I have had some extreme stress in my life the past year, and the IBS symtoms kicked in big time, the horrible gas & bloating but I can't honestly say I have pain, just a miserable stomach crunching feeling like my stomach is clenched, hard,very very uncomfortable. if I stand up or lay down, especially on my stomach it goes away pretty much, though I can feel lower spasms crawling around, I feel like Frankenstein "its alive, Its alive"!!!! But it is my pesky bowels.A nyone else have this feeling? And sometimes it reminds me of butterflies in the stomach when you are nervous....its miserable, and the bloating is even worse, especially as the day wears on, I feel like if you stuck a pin in me I would fly around the room like a balloon!Thank you,Rouxby

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
quote:though I can feel lower spasms crawling around, I feel like Frankenstein "its alive, Its alive"!!!! But it is my pesky bowels.
quote:And sometimes it reminds me of butterflies in the stomach
These things actually sound very different. The former sounds like something wierd is wrong with your gut, but the latter is a common experience that may not even be related to the gut.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
quote:though I can feel lower spasms crawling around, I feel like Frankenstein "its alive, Its alive"!!!! But it is my pesky bowels.
quote:And sometimes it reminds me of butterflies in the stomach
These things actually sound very different. The former sounds like something wierd is wrong with your gut, but the latter is a common experience that may not even be related to the gut.

·
Registered
686 Posts
rouxby i know how you feel i get this too, your not going mad lol ibs is a horrible illness to have and i really feel for you.good luck
i always feel fat and bloated and since having this i have gained a lot of weight and i used to be slim, some medication can make you gain weight and i dont care what anyone says it does.the spasms are very sore and i find some days that they become unbearable.again good luck

·
Registered
686 Posts
rouxby i know how you feel i get this too, your not going mad lol ibs is a horrible illness to have and i really feel for you.good luck
i always feel fat and bloated and since having this i have gained a lot of weight and i used to be slim, some medication can make you gain weight and i dont care what anyone says it does.the spasms are very sore and i find some days that they become unbearable.again good luck

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
quote:ibs is a horrible illness
What's been described are not symptoms of IBS.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
quote:ibs is a horrible illness
What's been described are not symptoms of IBS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.