Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been miserable for about six months now. It all started with a bout of food poisoning or an allergic reaction to some fried chicken I ate. For a while after that incident I've had horrible diarrhea, then it turned to soft pencil thin stools and now constipation. I've tried so many things and nothing seems to work. On Monday my doctor gave me samples of Amitiza, so far whenever I do go the stools seem to be getting a bit softer, but I'm also experiencing headaches, nausea and my heart is racing like crazy. I'm giving it one more week. [/b] I also have Fibromyalgia and MCS, I'm lactose intollerant, allergic to wheat, soy and tomatoes. I would like to know what has worked for others and if by any chance they have the same illnesses.Thanks, tuta90

·
Banned
16 Posts
Hi, Please feel free to contact me at [URL deleted] for me to tell you in detail about Aloe Vera Gel, the drink that can ease bowel symptoms. The balance of your bacterial flora may have become unbalance following the infection/food poisoning.Aloe Vera Gel is lactose free, and is a pre-biotic providing the ideal environment for pro-biotics to flourish. Also have a pro-biotic in tablet form, so not in a yoghurt or dairy drink.Hope you find some relief

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.