Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to wonder if my current "flareup" is really something else. IOW, I've come down with something that is similar to IBS in its symptoms. I've had a couple of days of D which is VERY unusual for me. The cramps have been pretty bad, too. Then, last night I spent all night with terrible chills. Getting out of bed to go to the bathroom was like stepping into an icebox naked. I wound up with 3 blankets on me with room temps in the high 60s. It finally broke at about 8:00 this morning, when suddenly I got hot. I've had these chills before; maybe 5 times in the past 15 years. I can't remember whether cramps, D, and nausea were involved before, though. They always last exactly one night and are gone by 8 or 9AM.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I had something similar recently. I thought it was a flare up of IBS too until some people I work with got it to. One went to the doc and he said there was a bug going around.Maybe that's what you have. It's hard to tell when you have IBS.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I had something similar recently. I thought it was a flare up of IBS too until some people I work with got it to. One went to the doc and he said there was a bug going around.Maybe that's what you have. It's hard to tell when you have IBS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.