Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I find that my enjoyment of even my favorite foods has diminished until it has dwindled down to nothing. I still eat but warily as I know the cramping and trapped gas which ensues. Does anybody else feel this way? I am currently on dicetel. At first I found it worked but then it seemed it took longer and longer for it to work.In a culture that embraces visiting and dining I find this a real pain and I want to be able to control it and not the other way around. One of the ways which I cope is exercise in fresh air but I find that is the only time where I have any relief. How do others deal with this and the effects it has on the lifestyle? Do friends and family understand?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ecuador,I feel the same way as you do.I eat everyday less because it gives me cramps and pains and gas.I am all day nad night with gases.Tired of all this!!But anyway you have to eat.I find hard to people understand what I feel even the doctors!!!Wheere are you from??I am asking you this because of your nick Ecuador.Good luckAnyita

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear Anyita,I live in Nova Scotia. My church is quite involved in missions is Ecuador so viola Ecuador
It is so nice to hear there are others who can relate. Thank you so much for your support.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts