Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started taking a herbal product I got online called Herb a Calm. It has Valarian, Ginger, Peppermint, Calamine. No gas, bloating, pains or frequent BS's. I was back to normal but the last three nights I have been having all the symptoms again. I can't understang this at all. My anxiety is very low, lower than it's been in yrs so that not the problem. Any suggestions?

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it might have been the homemade chinese dinner a few nights ago. My main problems are bloating, gargling stomach, side pains, abdominal pains sometimes extremely painful and the occasional loose stool and making lots of BS like 5 times a day. With the herbal a calm I go 2 times a day on average and it makes me a little constipated but I don't mind at all being a little constipated then having the craps which I really hate. Along with the herbs I also increased my fiber. Eating bran bread for sandwiches and bran muffins. I also take Beano with every meal. That helps to but not nearly as well as it did the 1st month where it prevented all gas and IBS issues. When I have stomach issues it gives me the weirds and anxiety. No anxiety if no stomach issues. Used to be the other way around.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.