Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
hey Duckdive,I have had the same exact same thing happen to me recently except I was using a slightly different form of herbal stuff. I am starting to believe that valerin (taken in my case in tea to help you sleep) can help at least short term. I think my problem stems from the fact I got sort of complacent due to lack of symptoms and now my IBS is back. i started drinking coffee again, started to eat higher fat food, let too much time pass between meal so I ate too much, etc. I also took some anti-maleria medication since my husband and I are going to Costa Rica later this week. So I don't know exactly what I did wrong but I am pretty sure it is one of those things. I guess in the future I will have to be more vigilant even when I feel better. Hope you (and I) can turn this around. I am hoping like joanofarc said that we just need to get in the habit of not having IBS.science girl

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.