Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my IBS under control for the most part for about a year using digestive vitamins and Immodium once a day. Now I take about 4 Immodiums a day and no relief for about two weeks. What do I do next?
It has been so stupid. Was halfway to the mall to Christmas shop with my daughter and we had to turn around and come home and prior I was out with my husband shopping and we were done at the mall and we were going to get a tree and had to come home and go back out. I just keep telling myself it could be worse and it could be, but now that I've lost control it's so aggravating and sometimes I just want to break down and cry! Sorry, I'm being a big whiney baby!

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Try using the Calcium Carbonate maybe?? And also I use imodium WITH meals... I do not wait for the D to come. I use the imodium as prevention.It might just be the holidays.. extra stress & running aorund.... or different foods..or your IBS just decided it was time to take a walk on the wild side... or perhaps you might even have a virus.But keep watching what you eat.. take the imodium with meals and try the Calcium carbonate.. (See "Linda's Calcium Thread in the Diarrhea Forum.. or just click here:http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/index.php?s...t=0&start=0

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.