Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes after I eat, or even during meals I have to **** right away. Does anyone else experience this? Is this because I am not absorbing any of the food I eat?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,This happens to me quite often. A couple of times a month, I will eat something and within 1 hr. of eating, whatever I ate will run right out of me. And with the D, comes those terrible left sided pains. Welcome to the wonderful world of IBS.Good luck.FranC.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
http://www.ibsgroup.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php...c&f=13&t=002508 My symptoms are very close to this guy. Almost exactly the same. After reading about the symptoms I had blood work done to check my thyroid. They said that my thyroid was fine and told me everything was normal. All I did was pay $100 that I couldn't afford for them to tell me nothing. You said you have bowel movements after about an hour, but I get them in like 5 mins sometimes. Anyone have any idea what this is from?

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
quote:s this because I am not absorbing any of the food I eat?
No, what comes out is already at the other end. It's normal for the gut to wake up around eating time. This effect can be amplified in IBS and leads to the early exit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts