Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
667 Posts
Hey you two, don't be picking on poor Uncle Bill. He needs the cash I send him frequently. Ha Ha!!! Kathy, did you get it to work with the instructions Cheryl bumped up? If not let me know and I'll go into more detail. You're right about Internet Explorer being more difficult to use but it is noticeably faster than Netscape. I use them both actually but the future looks bleak for Netscape since they were bought by AOL. If anyone can mess it up, it is AOL. I'm not a big fan of AOL, can you tell?Cheryl, Joe does have a sense of humor about Microsoft bashing but 70% of that finder's fee is mine. Ha Ha! Let's see....70% of 2 cents is 1.4 cents. I take Visa or Mastercard.------------------Joe

· Registered
667 Posts
LindaB,Outlook Express comes with IE5 if you do the full download. The installation occurs at the same time for both and I had no problems with it. It takes a while to download. I think it is around 18 megs. If you do the minimum download without Outlook Express (if this option is still available) Then it won't make any difference in how you do it. Internet Explorer before Outlook Express or the other way around.------------------Joe

· Registered
667 Posts
tmo,The hammer gif is probably not a gif. It is probably an icon. What happens when you double click it. It might be a shortcut to a program or document. To delete, just click it so it is selected and then hit the "Delete" key. It could also be called the "Del" key. Just make sure that you don't need it before you delete it.As far as
quote:is it illegal to borrow gifs from wherever you happen to see them?
Some images are copyrighted. The author should post the copyright info if they don't want you to save it or borrow it.The "save as" after you right click just lets you save the image to a file on your computer.Hope some of this helps.------------------Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.