Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
684 Posts
Well, I had already emailed this to Kathy, but it was still in my clipboard, so might as well paste it in right here.Welcome to progress. Microsoft decided to not let you copy the URL from the properties page anymore with the control C combo. You need to download Internet Explorer 5 Web Accessories at:http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/webaccess/ie5wa.exe Install it and then when you find a graphic you want to use, right click on a blank portion of the page and select "Images List" from the choices. This will open a new window with every graphic on the page and the URL to the graphic. Right click on the link and select Copy Shortcut from the list. Then you can do the . Hope this helps.------------------JoeJoe, I haven't upgraded to IE 5 yet, but had saved your instructions for when I do. If you are going to upgrade IE and Outlook both to V 5 is there a certain order that they should be done in??

· Registered
684 Posts
OK now, have to test this new method for giffing:
Well, that was easy! If this little gal had red hair I would name her Heykate!Patti Ann2, now tell us how to avoid bandwidth stealing by downloading the graphic to our hard drives and then upload it to our server and then link to our server. I only get the gifs that are identified as freebies, but don't want to steal someone's bandwith!!!

· Registered
684 Posts
Well you know that I have to add my 2 cents worth:A blonde went to her mail box several times before it was even time for the mailman to make his rounds.A neighbor noticed her repeated trips to the curb and asked if she was waiting for a special delivery.Her reply: "No, but my computer keeps telling me I have mail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.