Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In late april this year i ate a small amount of some really off pizza. I usually just down the food with cola so i didnt realise how bad it was until i had already eaten one piece. After that i just ate the crust. I then got really bad diarrhoea and a small amount of mucus in my diarrhoea. This imrpoved in about 2/3 days although chocolate and cheese caused small problems (gas, bloating, mucus stools). Then a month later i had this sandwich with some chicken, cabbage, raisins and mayonnaise. Within one hour i was going to the toilet and a lot of mucus was coming out. This carried on for 2/3 hours. since then, things have been a bit off. I dont have sever diarrhoea or sever constipation but i am not at the balanced point. Also there is no pain. I have no problem with cola, tea and even ice cream is ok. Cheese not so much. I just wanted to know if anybody could give me advice or information.many thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.