Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bit of an update...Went back to the docs the other week as I was still getting my symptoms (left sided pain, ribs to hip, front/side/back & sometimes all over tummy pain and aches - 3/4 BM per day soft/loose/mushy).Said I was getting worried etc as it has been going on since May/June time last year. At that time I had full bloods done and ultrasound, both normal. So the other week my doc referred me to a GI doc at the local private hospital, appointment is next week. He also requested another set of full bloods to be done, which I called for the results yesterday, told everything all normal again.So really I dont know what to expect in my appointment next week. I plan to note down all my symptoms/concerns/meds I have used and so on, so the GI can have the full picture so to speak. GP is still thinking IBS but happy to refer me due to time that has passed.I still do worry as the pain comes and go's, can last a day or two or a week or two, never been able to tie it into anything food related.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.