Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang,Some heavy s�t has been going on with me for about four months now. As of yesterday I don�t know what to do about it. Back in October some of you may have read my post about vomiting and going to the emergency room. Trouble is, while it subsided for a while, the vomiting has never gone away. I have seen all the doctors and been tested out the yin-yang (so to speak) and I�m no closer to discovering the cause. I�m scared and I don�t know where to look next. I know there is an emotional part to the whole thing and I am prone to anxiety and depression but I have never experienced anything like this. I can�t eat as much or as well as I would like. I am on a program from a natural doctor to try and get my gut back into balance after so much vomiting. It has helped but not stopped the problem. I was taking Nexium but I gave that but because it was just masking what was going on and I didn�t want to deal with all the side effects, including nausea and vomiting. Right now I have two options I haven�t tried, going back on an anti-depressant, and TCM. I�m inclined to try both. I am in therapy and have been having great success with a new shrink, but still the anxiety and vomiting.I was just wondering if y�all have any thoughts, or suggestions?Thanks,Zouave

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, I can't say i am dealing with what you are, but i just wanted you to know someone read your post, and even though i have nothing to help you, i am praying for you. I just deal with the cramping, runs and embarrasement of life, actually, right now, i am wondering how much longer my stomach is going to hold on....not much longer, i can say that. I spend a lot of time reading on line about what people have tried and what works and doesn't, and hope one day i can go out with friends and not wonder what they are doing while i am in the rest room.
Keep going, find different doctors, i was lucky, my gp is the one who has been the greatest support for me. He listens, he advises, he helps me cope. Good luck.-shaz

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.