Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has tried, or know someone who has tried the product called Nu-Zymes? There has been an infomercial for it a couple of times and my husband wonders if I should try it. It costs about 119 dollars for 8 bottles (90 each). If anyone has heard anything about it can you please let me know.. Thanks

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
That's pretty expensive! At least it is if you have to buy 8 bottles to start, and can't have less for a trial. I've never heard of it. Is it a probiotic?Perhaps check out the products forum to see if it's mentioned there? Hopefully someone else will have some experience with it.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
That's pretty expensive! At least it is if you have to buy 8 bottles to start, and can't have less for a trial. I've never heard of it. Is it a probiotic?Perhaps check out the products forum to see if it's mentioned there? Hopefully someone else will have some experience with it.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi Karen,Sorry, but I have never heard of it. However, I definitely advise you to check with your doctor. I have spent too much money on health food remedies that haven't worked. If Nu-Zymes are a type of enzyme, you can get them a whole lot cheaper in the health food store. What are your symptoms?
Hang in thereDarlene

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi Karen,Sorry, but I have never heard of it. However, I definitely advise you to check with your doctor. I have spent too much money on health food remedies that haven't worked. If Nu-Zymes are a type of enzyme, you can get them a whole lot cheaper in the health food store. What are your symptoms?
Hang in thereDarlene

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi. Thanks for answering. It sounded expensive to me too. My husband I think would have me try just about anything to get rid of this terrible IBS. It has affected our lives and plans for over ten years now. They are suppose to be enzymes that help digest your food, whether it be fat or fiber or whatever. It helps break it down to eliminate it easier. The problem is they will ONLY send you a huge supply (even though you can send it back within 30 days). Oh well. I think I''m too chicken to try it...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi. Thanks for answering. It sounded expensive to me too. My husband I think would have me try just about anything to get rid of this terrible IBS. It has affected our lives and plans for over ten years now. They are suppose to be enzymes that help digest your food, whether it be fat or fiber or whatever. It helps break it down to eliminate it easier. The problem is they will ONLY send you a huge supply (even though you can send it back within 30 days). Oh well. I think I''m too chicken to try it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.