Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people...how exactly do you replace gluten in yr diet when you have ocd and have eaten the same things at the same times for 15 years? Not easy...wot do you eat..no bread...or bread that costs 4 times the price for a tiny loaf that goes as hard as a brick in no time at all! like i say wheres my revolver! quitters never win eh! that F**ker never had ibs!lol xx Alex

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Will you or can you eat potatoes or rice as starch?Or do you have to have a bread?You can also just not have a starch. Some people with IBS (particularly on the D side) do better with a diet that is protein and vegetables and avoid starches (gluten or not) all together.Do you have a therapist for the OCD that might be able to help you transition your diet? I'm sure there are some techniques that can be used, I just have no idea what they are.Do you have celiac disease or are you just on the gluten free bandwagon as it has to be bad for everyone. Most IBSers have more problems with high starch rather than gluten. Unfortunately anything that is like a bread will be high in starch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.