Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am a 44 year old female had ibs since i was about 14... well got told at 14 it was a spastic colon?? im guessing it the same thing .... im having a real bad time of it at mo.. bin a few months since ive had such a bad flare up n too be honest forget sometimes just how painful and tiring it is.. i have a family history of bowel cancer.. my Gran had it in her 60's and my brother had large polyps removed about 3 years ago... im getting very scared that something may be lurking with me.. as it seems to be in the family... i have had soooo much stress the last fours years and i know this does not help at all.. but the odd thing is when im stressed out im fine ,,, mine seems to come on sort of post.. just wondering if this happens to anyone else?? also my symptoms are they normal for IBS.. i get very bloated . feel sick sometimes loss of appetite .. real bad back ache, whole tummy region hurts.. tiredness .. don't really get diarrhoea,, loose stools some times when i got rush for a BM.. but get more constipated .. and at the moment it chronic.. also my symptoms seem to lessen when i don't eat but when i do \o boy they are 10 time worse.. im getting very worried as the older im getting that at some point im prone to get cancer ,, and if i did have it now i wouldn't be able to tell coz some of the symptoms are like cancer plz help im getting very worried but no this is not helping ... many thank xxx

1 - 1 of 1 Posts