Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I tried to give a clue in the subject heading that this is sort of an icky question, but I need some help here because I am worried. I am a calcium user of late and it has worked very, very well. Just this last Monday, however, I started getting abdominal cramping, but not low in the pelvic region where I am used to having it (you know, the kind that says that D is coming like a freight train...) but rather in the middle and it moved around, but it HURT. Then I was getting very stinky D and gas. This didn't stop until I forced it with Immodium.It gets better. I started noticing white streaks in "it." I thought at first that maybe it was mucous, but it just didn't look like it, and instead it was sort of pasty--perhaps the pastiness is due to the moisture being absorbed by the Immodium, I don't know. But it has me worried. If anyone can help me with this so that I don't think I am sloughing off the inner lining of my colon
I would REALLY appreciate it. I am so fed up with doctor's saying they don't know that it would be great to know that somebody else knows what I am talking about. In summary, all of a sudden, after three wonderful weeks (and no diet changes or anything) I started getting painful cramping, stinky gas and D and then the white stuff.Thank you all. We all have our bad days don't we...I guess my time is now.

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
Is it over now or is it still goin on. Who can say what it is I don't think you are loosing the the inner lining of your colon. Maybe some healing is going on since you are taking the calcium and getting rid of some junk in there.Linda

·
Registered
538 Posts
The color white could be all the calcium you are taking into your system. What white colors of foods have you been eating. Potatoes, rice, milk, white chocolate, etc?If you eat beets you will get a red urine and red feces.See what I mean?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts