Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just notice that this would be my 1000th post,so i decided to tell everybody,ha ha hanot that its any big deal,maybe i will get a free rectal from dr salt ha ha ha ouch!had enough of those
all i know that i enjoy this board and all you guys
"THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE" great people with good input, and last but not least GOOD HUMOR
thanks guyscharlie

G

·
Charlie,Congrats!!! You have been very, very helpful to all on this board. You take the time to answer posts, look info up for those who need help, and of course, your great humor! Hope to see you on the board for the 2000th post!!! LA

G

·
Total Posts: 1000 I copied and pasted that from your profile so that you can keep it for posterity!CONGRATULATIONS on your 1000th post! We love you and hope you stick around for a few thousand more!!!!!The board wouldn't be the same without you!
LynneB(Here's an idea, folks. Why doesn't everyone add on a quick thank you or congratulations to this thread and maybe we can make it the most reponded to post ever in honor of our dear friend, Charlie!But...Shhhh...let's keep it a secret.)

G

·
My hat's off to you, Charlie! I enjoy reading your posts. You have the greatest sense of humor. Keep it up!
Cheryl

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, i love helping people
its really alot of fun,i must admit i got a big head over the gallbladder thing a few months back, thanks to heykate and lindab
but helping people is what its all about yea!!!!i remember this little old italian lady back in ct, i will never forget what she told me. she said,"charlie enjoy yourself because you are dead for a long time" a little something for all of us huh
thankscharlie

G

·
Congrats, Charlie! I'm still pretty new here, but you've helped me so much already and been so supportive...Thank you very much for all you do for each of us.

G

·
Charlie you always bring humor to something that is not so humorous THANKS!! Hope you can make it to 2000. Goodluck

G

·
Charlie, Charlie, Charlie1,000 posts? Yikes!!!!!Your next surgury will be carpal tunnel syndrome!!!!! I have enjoyed the fun,humor and most of all the sincerity. You have helped me alot and I will never forget that.Linda

·
Registered
445 Posts
YEA YEA YEA! RAH RAH RAH! CHEER CHEER CHEER!WE ALL GIVE YOU A BIG HANDCLAP! TAKE A BOW!Thanks Charlie for your wonderful insight that has helped many and great humor that has cheered us up!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Like 2,000 or 3,000 or more! But most of all that our wonderful friend and compadre Charlie will be feeling great very soon! You'll always be my buddy, Charlie, and I will be forever grateful for all the help and good times you've given me!!------------------Those who laugh, last!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks lindab for those kind words
and you and clyde will always be my buddys tosomeday we will get to az, would love to meet you,lynnes sister lives in co,just maybe linda you never know we may take the long way home via az
thanks charlie

G

·
Charlie, happy days are here again now that yoy are back on the BB. Thanks for all the good information. Even if its not what I want to hear. Looking forward to more of your post even though I dont write back all the time I read them all.ken

G

·
Charlie I checked your profile and you have 1019 post. so guess you are on the way to 2000. Keep em coming
Congrulations on reaching new heights:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.