Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had a problem with OO causing colon pain? I have tried for a long time to take OO for constipation but it is not working for me. Actually nothing has worked for me. Everytime I use it I end up with sick painful cramps. I tried eliminating everything today but the OO & bread which I've never had a problem with. After a few hours of taking it I had cramps again. This is very disappointing. Thanks for reading my post.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Has anyone had a problem with OO causing colon pain? I have tried for a long time to take OO for constipation but it is not working for me. Actually nothing has worked for me. Everytime I use it I end up with sick painful cramps. I tried eliminating everything today but the OO & bread which I've never had a problem with. After a few hours of taking it I had cramps again. This is very disappointing. Thanks for reading my post.
Hello Ibby, It is very weird that OO causes you colon pain, but if so, don't use it.

For constipation I always recommend to balance the intestinal flora with a personalised approach. Also, drinking aloe vera gel (ecological) can help you with the inflamation (due to constipation) and to repair your intestinal mucus.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts