Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about ya all but the ad for Zelnorm on T.V. is really getting on my nerves- they line up a bunch of women who show their bellies and belly buttons with the words "bloating" etc. across their bellies- it is just an annoying ad in my opinion- what do you think?

G

·
Ha ha, you guys that is hilarious. How many times have I seen that and thought the same thing. They all look way too happy and skinny. I look six month pregnant at times too. Maybe they could get six or seven of us and line us up. That would be something to see hey. Cheers.

·
Registered
709 Posts
i totally agree! they all do look waaaaaay to happy to be 'bloated' and 'constipated'...and their stomachs are all flat...maybe i should complain to them...it offends me that they even have 'special' models for constipation commercials...geez.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I agree on the part of nice that they have a commercial noticing us, it is great. The only thing is we get enough ....Oh it can't be that bad, I sometimes get constipated and I deal with it....that the commercial does not make it look that bad. Don't know if I would want to see them all bend over and crying but at least somewhat uncomfortable. My mother is a nurse and she even does not understand, only when I show her my stomach at full expansion does she say " Lisa, that is awful" and then that's it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.