Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spas is so good.Here another of my theories.-One part of the G.I. tract can influence another one.In a attemp to flux to quote me,i explain.Here few exemples:*If you eat som'thing,your stomack send signal down there to initiate movement.It's gastro reflex.*If someone has a occlusion or obstruction it will paralize the elimination process.*If you have IBS,you could have increase pressure by gas.It should be worst for C-type.Increase in intestinal gaz tax the stomack and you could devellop functional dyspeptia few times a year.NOW THE QUESTION IS WHICH ABNORMALITIES ARE SYMPTOMATIC FOR THE BOWEL?:-WHAT ABOUT THE THE PANCREAS AND THE ENZYMS TO PROMOTE DIGESTION?-THE LIVER/GALLBLADDER INFLUENCE?-Stomack acid and stomack mucosa?-...

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about stomack or duodenal ulcer?Can they mimic IBS?I guess it could since i had a breath test in a nuclear departement
in the hospital many year ago.So the doc seems to accept a Link between ulcer and IBS.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The most underestimated cause of G.I. sensitivity or increase gas is retaining urin.Interesting the lack of research in this area.

·
Registered
623 Posts
here is a site on some of that i have found about the urin etc and causes could be Malabsorption causes a large lists of sides from low on vit-b12and other problems making numbness etc here is the site tell me what you think!!http://digestive-disorders.health-cares.net/malabsorption-treatment.php

·
Banned
160 Posts
Spasman - you're right, there are various physiological feedback mechanisms such that a problem in one bit of the gut can lead to issues both upstream and downstream. A good example of this is the ileo-caecal reflex where an accumulation of short chain fatty acids in the distal ileum can inhibit gastric emptying.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One curiosity is burping.When i burp,i feel movement of gas in the bowel immediatly.Interesting.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Use google,sensitivity+irritable bowelYou will hit on this area of interest from the medical people.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.