Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have D or C with this fullness. All that happens is that I have a feeling of fullness or bloating after I eat. I've had upper Gi and colonoscopy - two GI docs say I have IBS. They gave me different things to take - nothing is helping. Now they think it is anxiety and want me to try those meds. I am convinced there has to be something causing this. Does anyone have a similar problem? Does this sound like IBS? What can I do to stop this?

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Early satiety (sorry, don't know if that's the correct spelling) is a symptom of IBS. You could try eating smaller meals more frequently, rather than normal-size meals three times a day. So is bloating a symptom of IBS. Regarding the bloating, do you eat a lot of uncooked vegetables or salads? I find they make my bloating worse. So did wheat, before I started taking the supplement Ibsacol. I would be 6 - 8 inches larger around the waist in the evening than the morning
Probably something you can identify with

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Early satiety (sorry, don't know if that's the correct spelling) is a symptom of IBS. You could try eating smaller meals more frequently, rather than normal-size meals three times a day. So is bloating a symptom of IBS. Regarding the bloating, do you eat a lot of uncooked vegetables or salads? I find they make my bloating worse. So did wheat, before I started taking the supplement Ibsacol. I would be 6 - 8 inches larger around the waist in the evening than the morning
Probably something you can identify with

1 - 3 of 3 Posts