Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I have been told (and have seen myself) that my colon is prolapsed. A healthy colon is almost horseshoe shaped...mine hangs down in the center.When I take osmotic laxatives, I get horribly bloated and the bloating is the center of my abdomen. You can hear and feel all the fluid in there, but I don't expel much. If I go for a colonic the morning after taking and osmotic laxative, I release an amazing amount of 'black water' and literally leave feeling 10 pounds lighter. I LOVE colonics and wish I could afford them more frequently. I do not get good results at all from enemas, but a colonic is always amazing for me.My stool always seem to be very loose, thus Dulcolax didn’t seem to work well for me last night. I theorize that I just don't have enough bulk to help it work properly.As far as choosing the best bulking agent, would you say flax seeds are the best? I can't tolerate Metamucil or any psyllium products.Thanks!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Try Acacia Organic Soluble Fiber. You can get it from ...com. Works a lot better than some over the counter fiber supplements. I think. Also, try Fiber One cereal or All Bran cereal for the insoluble fiber to create bulk. Try Fiber One bars as well. Hope this helps a bit.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I had no relief on fiber- mega bloat and didnt work well either- I do great on osmostics- miralax and mom- Ive heard lactulose really bloats and causes gas... goes to show were all different. pray youll find soemthing to work-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.