Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newly diagnosed-- depression deepening.Would like to start an internet email/support relationship with other IBS sufferers here in the SF Bay Area. I'm sure I'm not alone -- and I'm sick of my story-- would like to hear yours!~Alexilyn

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hi Alexilyn,There is an IBS support group that meets on one Thursday per month (I believe) in San Francisco.A few other members and I also started a group for those on the peninsula and in the south bay.Info on the first is located on this site (click on "Meetings" on the navigation bar); contact me via e-mail regarding the second.Regards, Lilymaid

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hi Alexilyn,There is an IBS support group that meets on one Thursday per month (I believe) in San Francisco.A few other members and I also started a group for those on the peninsula and in the south bay.Info on the first is located on this site (click on "Meetings" on the navigation bar); contact me via e-mail regarding the second.Regards, Lilymaid

·
Registered
611 Posts
Alexilyn-- It's always easier to share in a sitch like this. Well, I take that back. It can be hard to talk about it at first, but once you do, you feel better, and then (if you're anything like me) you start to talk to non-IBSers about it, and they gain understanding, too!It's amazing how many people in the Bay Area have IBS. You're defnitely not alone!Hope you can get out to one of those meetings, too.Regards, Lilymaid

·
Registered
611 Posts
Alexilyn-- It's always easier to share in a sitch like this. Well, I take that back. It can be hard to talk about it at first, but once you do, you feel better, and then (if you're anything like me) you start to talk to non-IBSers about it, and they gain understanding, too!It's amazing how many people in the Bay Area have IBS. You're defnitely not alone!Hope you can get out to one of those meetings, too.Regards, Lilymaid

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.