Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,I'm 21 and have had stomach problems my whole life. The last few years especially it has been constipation. I've talked to my doctor and she has perscribed me Zelnorm, which I'm hesitant to begin because I hate using drugs. But, I think I'm going to have to give it a go as nothing else seems to work.My question to all of you is, what other symptoms do you all experience? My mother says that she always feels funny when she is constipated, just kind of fuzzy and out of sorts. I have moments like this when I just don't feel right. There is no good way to explain it. I try to talk to my doctor, but I just can't find the words.I was just wondering what all of you are experiencing due to your IBS. I know there is the usual bloating and admoninal pain, but is it affecting your body in any other way?Thanks,Meg

·
Registered
808 Posts
I go every day ( b/c i take meds and more meds) but suffer from incomplete evacuation and when I have bad days i feel my heart racing when I go up steps, I feel exhausted and just want to sleep- I feel highly irritable and want to cry. also I have to pee my brains out on a bad poopy day. basically the day is shot and im miserable.I work out and on a bad day my heart rate is faster than normal.

·
Registered
231 Posts
pcmeg, yep, I just don't feel right at all when I'm having bad C. I am sleepy, but I have trouble sleeping. I'm irritable and out of sorts. Sometimes I get gas so bad, it goes into my shoulder area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeh i get all fussy to sometimes. i get really bad wind which makes me feel sick and i geta really sore back for some reason. i often get head aches. i also stop eating when i get an attack then that makes me feel worse and sick again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.