Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we added our 10,000th member to the IBS Self Help Group. This is a wonderful achievement for all of us.
Debbie A. correctly guessed the date that we would reach 10,000 members and will be sent a copy of Heather Van Vorous' new book:The First Year--IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome): An Essential Guide for the Newly Diagnosed
This is a nice way to launch our 15th Anniversary for the IBS Self Help Group.We are a well respected and represented group in the IBS Research and Patient Community thanks to all of you.Well done everyone and thank you for contributing to the success!
Jeff

·
Registered
14,427 Posts

·
Registered
14,427 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Jeff,A very Happy Anniversary to you and to everyone here. I am so proud and happy to be a part of such an open and informative community. There may be 10,000 members, but I'm sure the lives that have been touched by this forum are at least five times that.As an anniversary present, I'm gonna make a donation to the board. Perhaps others may follow suit... http://www.ibsgroup.org/main/donate.html Let's see...a dollar a member at 10,000 members...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Jeff,A very Happy Anniversary to you and to everyone here. I am so proud and happy to be a part of such an open and informative community. There may be 10,000 members, but I'm sure the lives that have been touched by this forum are at least five times that.As an anniversary present, I'm gonna make a donation to the board. Perhaps others may follow suit... http://www.ibsgroup.org/main/donate.html Let's see...a dollar a member at 10,000 members...

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Woo Hoo!
You have the best IBS BB out there Jeff, thanks for all you do!Debbie A congradulations on winning the Book.
DG, way to go.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Woo Hoo!
You have the best IBS BB out there Jeff, thanks for all you do!Debbie A congradulations on winning the Book.
DG, way to go.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Good thinking Dan I will too. This is a great board which has provided a great service to all who used it. The only sad thing is we are all joined together by some form of IBS....Anyway as I have said over and over this board changed my life with my IBS in remission for well over 2 years now...I was looking to see what number I am but can't tell from here...I think I was in the first thousand yikes....Many thanks to Jeff may we have another 15 years....Unless of course a cure is found!!!!!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Good thinking Dan I will too. This is a great board which has provided a great service to all who used it. The only sad thing is we are all joined together by some form of IBS....Anyway as I have said over and over this board changed my life with my IBS in remission for well over 2 years now...I was looking to see what number I am but can't tell from here...I think I was in the first thousand yikes....Many thanks to Jeff may we have another 15 years....Unless of course a cure is found!!!!!!

·
Banned
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the support.Dan, Thanks.Tanya, I'm a volunteer. Nobody pays me other than my fulltime employer which is completely different than anything I do here.I operate the IBS Self Help Group in my *free* time.

·
Banned
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the support.Dan, Thanks.Tanya, I'm a volunteer. Nobody pays me other than my fulltime employer which is completely different than anything I do here.I operate the IBS Self Help Group in my *free* time.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Congratulations, Jeff and everybody who makes this board what it is. I couldn't believe how fast the membernumber went up, around 5000 new members in one year. May it be around for many more years to help many more IBS-ers and their families.
Fay

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.