Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,For the last week or so I have been feeling pretty good, only small amounts/episodes of pain and discomfort. I was out on Saturday with friends and spent a lot of time in the pub, yesterday I was a little hungover and really gorged and had a big dinner, 2 servings of shepherds pie, also some chocolates...Well I am suffering today - had some belly ache during the night a little and today I have had 2x D and have some general tummy tenderness, but also some of the usual aches and pains on my left side..Guess this sort of reaction is quite typical from just eating too much? Particually in one go!Ippo

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Um.. yah.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Well.. it could be typical for anyone.. IBS or not...

·
Registered
626 Posts
I like to refer to this as "Monday Morning Syndrome" and I suffer from it almost every week.
I eat extremely healthy foods and exercise all week, and then the weekend rolls around and I usually wind up drinking alcohol (even just a little bit with dinner can sometimes aggravate my symptoms) and eat fatty foods that I don't normally touch and in quantities that I wouldn't normally eat (especially this time of year!). By the time Monday morning arrives I'm in pain/cramping (like right now), and the D gets worse...Can't complain because I brought it on myself though...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well.. it could be typical for anyone.. IBS or not...
probably right
I like to refer to this as "Monday Morning Syndrome" and I suffer from it almost every week. I eat extremely healthy foods and exercise all week, and then the weekend rolls around and I usually wind up drinking alcohol (even just a little bit with dinner can sometimes aggravate my symptoms) and eat fatty foods that I don't normally touch and in quantities that I wouldn't normally eat (especially this time of year!). By the time Monday morning arrives I'm in pain/cramping (like right now), and the D gets worse...Can't complain because I brought it on myself though...
haha, I do sometimes get a 'monday morning' issues but not to that extreme, but saying that I dont normally eat that much in one go, I dont know what came over me..

·
Registered
269 Posts
I think we deserve to eat fast food or dessert once in a while. Enough with the hyper healthy food with no taste already.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Yeah when I "cheat" I know I'm gonna pay... but... sometimes???? It is SOoooooo worth it... I don't care. :(lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts