Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of calcium is oyster shell, is it carbonate or citrate, it doesn't say on the bottle, my son gave me a bottle of 1000 and I hate not to take them. It says it's the same ingredients as in Oscal. Thank you.

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
the Os in Oscal stands for Oyster Shell. You can try it because you have them and if you do not get any results then switch to calcium carbonate with vitamin D. Does the Oscal have mangnesium if so don't us it if you suffer from diarrhea.Linda

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
the Os in Oscal stands for Oyster Shell. You can try it because you have them and if you do not get any results then switch to calcium carbonate with vitamin D. Does the Oscal have mangnesium if so don't us it if you suffer from diarrhea.Linda

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for answering, yes it doesn't say how much, but it contains magnesium stearate, I don't have D all the time, but my problem is I go the the bathroom at least 3 times a day or sometimes more, I was diagnosed with IBS, but I don't have the pain like some have, but it's inconvenient to always be looking for a bathroom when I go somewhere. Thanks again, I'll try these and then if they don't work, will get the Caltrate.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for answering, yes it doesn't say how much, but it contains magnesium stearate, I don't have D all the time, but my problem is I go the the bathroom at least 3 times a day or sometimes more, I was diagnosed with IBS, but I don't have the pain like some have, but it's inconvenient to always be looking for a bathroom when I go somewhere. Thanks again, I'll try these and then if they don't work, will get the Caltrate.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts