Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the classic IBS symptoms appears to be pain before a bowel movement but my pain seems to come after a bowel movement. By no means all the time but especially if the BM is rather loose (I tend towards IBSC). Should I be concerned?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have noticed the same sort of thing, Sue. I just assume that my overly sensitive colon has gotten annoyed by having to process a BM. Maybe I should worry. But, I don't. Especially, since it isn't everytime. HugsPeggy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys - yes, its been around for a long while (8 years I should think) no its not really a spasm more of a dull-periodish ache and again comes and goes. I do also get a below the rib pain on the left side which is where I think the splenic something or other is (the bend in the colon) which again comes and goes and has been around for eva. Its great to know that you are not alone, your comments are most reassuring!!Sue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.