Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
it happens sometimes to me too....i go the first time good without pain and then after a while i got bad pains and i have to go again....strange but true.....why the first time without pain and the second with pain? Can be the different spasm of the colon.....bye

·
Registered
72 Posts
it happens sometimes to me too....i go the first time good without pain and then after a while i got bad pains and i have to go again....strange but true.....why the first time without pain and the second with pain? Can be the different spasm of the colon.....bye

G

·
This also happens to me alot. I can go several days with normal BM's and no pain at all....then all of a sudden, I can go one day and immediately afterwards, the pain starts for me on the lower left side. This pain does not go away for at least a week or so. The pain is so debilatating, that I end up in bed for the entire week. Speaking of the devil, this just happened to me last friday and today I'm still suffering. The wreird part is, I seemed to be fine yesterday and last night, the pain was very mild and seemed to be going away, but woke up today to full pain again! I'm trying the hypno tapes and am on day 65 out of 100. Since starting the tapes, I have only had 2 attacks, so I guess it's starting to work!!! Let's hope!!!

G

·
This also happens to me alot. I can go several days with normal BM's and no pain at all....then all of a sudden, I can go one day and immediately afterwards, the pain starts for me on the lower left side. This pain does not go away for at least a week or so. The pain is so debilatating, that I end up in bed for the entire week. Speaking of the devil, this just happened to me last friday and today I'm still suffering. The wreird part is, I seemed to be fine yesterday and last night, the pain was very mild and seemed to be going away, but woke up today to full pain again! I'm trying the hypno tapes and am on day 65 out of 100. Since starting the tapes, I have only had 2 attacks, so I guess it's starting to work!!! Let's hope!!!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Where are you getting the pain?I just posted in the diarrhea forum about the anal irritation I get after BMs sometimes. Rather uncomfortable for a little while, and sometimes it hurts coming out. I'm not talking about big stools or anything...soft ones that make a mess over an irritated anus.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Where are you getting the pain?I just posted in the diarrhea forum about the anal irritation I get after BMs sometimes. Rather uncomfortable for a little while, and sometimes it hurts coming out. I'm not talking about big stools or anything...soft ones that make a mess over an irritated anus.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.