Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I've been through two years of this. Could be an entrapped nerve causing pain throughout the area (we've about concluded that may have happened to me) - or, for some reason, oversensitive nerves in general. ('Course, for women, pelvic pain can be due to a number of things.)

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I've been through two years of this. Could be an entrapped nerve causing pain throughout the area (we've about concluded that may have happened to me) - or, for some reason, oversensitive nerves in general. ('Course, for women, pelvic pain can be due to a number of things.)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Georges, you are not going crazy. I've had pelvic pains - and still to this day - for the last 5 months in spite of normal ultrasounds... Going to see a GYN at the end of January. Hope to get some answers
Nat

·
Registered
517 Posts
Georges, you are not going crazy. I've had pelvic pains - and still to this day - for the last 5 months in spite of normal ultrasounds... Going to see a GYN at the end of January. Hope to get some answers
Nat

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have also have pain in the pelvic area. I had a hernia surgery about ten years ago, and the pain is in the exact area, but I went to two surgeons and they say it is pain from the scar tissue?? I have really wondered if it was in anyway realated to the IBS..That's my suspicion....Mick

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have also have pain in the pelvic area. I had a hernia surgery about ten years ago, and the pain is in the exact area, but I went to two surgeons and they say it is pain from the scar tissue?? I have really wondered if it was in anyway realated to the IBS..That's my suspicion....Mick

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had my daughter by cesarean section 3 years ago and have suffered ibs symptoms ever since. I got some releif from the pelvic pain through massage therapy, working on the ilio psoas muscles in the pelvis/abdomen. pain and bloating subsided for several weeks, worth a shot. bloating is worse again since christmas so i will have rmt try it again and post my result.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had my daughter by cesarean section 3 years ago and have suffered ibs symptoms ever since. I got some releif from the pelvic pain through massage therapy, working on the ilio psoas muscles in the pelvis/abdomen. pain and bloating subsided for several weeks, worth a shot. bloating is worse again since christmas so i will have rmt try it again and post my result.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I also have low pelvis pain. For the past 6 months it has been almost constant during the day. It used to be mostly the right side but now it's also the left and the very lowest part of my back, right above the buttocks. I think that must be a nerve. At this point, nothing is helping. Peppermint tea, Ginger Aid tea, chamomile. I'm getting very used to it and hope it goes away as suddenly as it appeared.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I also have low pelvis pain. For the past 6 months it has been almost constant during the day. It used to be mostly the right side but now it's also the left and the very lowest part of my back, right above the buttocks. I think that must be a nerve. At this point, nothing is helping. Peppermint tea, Ginger Aid tea, chamomile. I'm getting very used to it and hope it goes away as suddenly as it appeared.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CGD21...you describe exactly what I have...I passe a scanner (pelvis-back) and they did not find anything...as usual...I also experience cold hands and feet from time to time...ans my blood circulation is totally normal.....how strange !!!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CGD21...you describe exactly what I have...I passe a scanner (pelvis-back) and they did not find anything...as usual...I also experience cold hands and feet from time to time...ans my blood circulation is totally normal.....how strange !!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.