Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,When I have pain, which can be a lot of the time, it tends to just be in my left side, under ribs down to hip area. Achey, burning, tingling, prickly - all of those can describe how it feels, I do get the odd twitch/spasum every now and then, well I think it is my bowel that is doing that.Anywhat I was wondering why it just seems to be pain in that area? I mean I have only had a couple of occasion of pain in different locations, right side or all over...! Does anyone have any ideas? What is the most common location of pain, anyone know>?Thanks all,

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Altoids happen to have a pretty large dose of real peppermint oil. Any candy with peppermint oil will work. Altoids are a pretty strong mint so have to have a fair amount and it is real peppermint oil, not some artificial flavor which won't be the same.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the tips re Altoids - will have a look at lunch in town...But does anyone know if it is common for just one area to be effected more, or if it is common in that area?Ta

·
Registered
195 Posts
I used to get mine at a local pharmacy. Used to get them all the time when I was younger so thats how I knew they had them. Now being in the US (for a while yet) you can get the bloody things everywhere.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.